- Existing eavestrough and downspout drainage system installed 40 years ago
- 4” eavestroughs and 2×3” downspout undersized and in very rough condition
- Heavy ice buildup and poor maintenance created damage resulting in leaking sections and incorrect sloping
- Leaf buildup, debris, and even several bird nests accumulated each year resulting in severe clogs unable to drain the water.
- Clogs created ice buildup resulting in interior damage from a preventable basement flood.
- Homeowner concerned about colour matching with existing fascia and window capping